Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need information about Cloud computing and what are researches going on this product?

I just come to knoe that cloud computing is "we can pay for what we use".I just want to know more details about?



In which domain it is used?

How it is related to ERP?

What are the researches going on this field?



Just give me an abstract which help me to start my work?I need information about Cloud computing and what are researches going on this product?
cloud computing is "computing in clouds"

In cloud computing technology server places in internet .

In cloud computing user(client computer) uses data ,information and also PROCESSING POWER from internet,using an interface (browser).I need information about Cloud computing and what are researches going on this product?
You can check this website. It's a new cloud ERP application under evalutaion. You can create your own account for free before they start charging. The URL: https://managexpress.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment