Saturday, February 25, 2012

What stores is the Strawberry Cloud Leopard Webkinz availible at?

I need to know where I can find the Strawberry Cloud Leopard Webkinz at? I know they are availible at Justice and I need to know where else! Thank You!What stores is the Strawberry Cloud Leopard Webkinz availible at?
I have wondered that same thing. Of course, you already know you can get it at Justice. You should try ebay, or amazon. Those sights may lead to someone who has one that they don't want. I believe that Walmart and Target and all those kind of stores have webkinz, but I don't think they would have that webkinz there.What stores is the Strawberry Cloud Leopard Webkinz availible at?
try ebay, amazon, walmart, walgreens and any local toy shops.

friend me on webkinz i'm singpippy

No comments:

Post a Comment