Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best cloud cloud computing software?

Hi guys,



I was reading up a bit on cloud computing and I really want to realise it's potential but I don't know what software to go for. Ideally I want something light and easy to use any suggestions?What is the best cloud cloud computing software?
Ok so I've tried so far a few of thse: Jolicloud and Good os, but they are both linux versions and for the normal user isn't that keen on linux.

Although i did come across a software called cnap%26amp;go that would run on top of windows and would have all the little programs you need (like word processor and spreadsheets) and also gives you like a gig of space to host your files on. It works by keeping it on a USB stick and it works on every computer you plug it in to.

I've got a link here: http://www.cnap.me

So far they're still in beta but i don't know, i kind of like it. I guess it's a matter of preference. Give it a try for yourself.What is the best cloud cloud computing software?
Depending on what you need in a solution would help determine what Cloud solution is the best. Microsoft covers business software, CRM, ERP, development and virtualization in the Cloud. Other providers will offer something more specific based on their focus.What is the best cloud cloud computing software?
Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment