Saturday, February 25, 2012

My grass has dark patches, a black cloud of dust puffs up when you step on it. How can I get rid of them?

I have common bermuda grass and live in the south. Within the last few days I dark patches have formed on my lawn and when you step on them a black cloud of dust (or mold) puffs up. I'm not sure what this is or how to get rid of it. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.My grass has dark patches, a black cloud of dust puffs up when you step on it. How can I get rid of them?
Is it possible it's a mole hole?



If so, with the end of a broom handle puncture holes throughout it and drop moth balls down in there. We get this alot up here in the North and it's a quick remedy.My grass has dark patches, a black cloud of dust puffs up when you step on it. How can I get rid of them?
sounds like mold. mix water and dish washing liqiud in a spray bottle and soak it.
  • book club recommendations
  • acura rsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment