Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is panda cloud a good free software to use for an office?

Hey all, I just want to say thank you all in advance for taking a look at my question.



Now I was wondering if Panda cloud is a good option for an office PC. I recently downloaded it but have yet to install it because I am scared that it would give the computer problems. I currently have Norton installed but it was just a trial and has recently ended.



Let me know what you think. And again thanks!Is panda cloud a good free software to use for an office?
u have to uninstall norton first use revo uninstaller it wont leave fraggments of norton and than get panda its alright u should use threatfire with panda to fiill in the gaps of panda. get revo uninstaller at revo uninstaller .com and threatfire at cnet.com both are freeIs panda cloud a good free software to use for an office?
I have Panda on my computer and it is awesome! Go for it. Norton will give you problems once you try to download Panda but Panda is by far the best. I had Norton and did not like it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment