Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the highest dose of valium thats safe to take that will put me on cloud nine?



What is the highest dose of valium thats safe to take that will put me on cloud nine

while having dental work done?



I was prescribed 2mg tablets and I tested 1 tab the other night. Slept well and a tad high but I think I maybe need more than 2mg because I didn't feel all that floaty.



Is it safe to take about 3 or 4 tabs, and will that do the job?What is the highest dose of valium thats safe to take that will put me on cloud nine?
You may want to consider the effect on your driving if you're going to be driving back and forth from the dentist. Otherwise, take whatever dose you choose about 2 hours before the procedure, and you will do better than taking it later, because Valium is better at preventing anxiety than at making it go away after it starts.



It's hard to say what dose will work for you. You have a fear of dentists, I take it, and it depends on how strong that fear/phobia is, if I'm reading correctly that you have it. The 2 mg that makes you sleepy may not entirely get rid of your worries about dental work.



I've used Valium for a fear of flying. Ordinarily, 2 mg would be quite relaxing. To get me on a plane, it takes 20 mg. If you're not taking any other medication or drug or drinking grapefruit juice, then yes, 6 or 8 mg of Valium ought to be safe. 15 mg/day is a common prescription and 40 mg/day is the maximum amount recommended in the PDR. Personally, it took a bunch of plane flights to gradually go from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 mg to actually see what made the white knuckles go away. No one can predict what will "do the job", and if you're not scared of dentists, you don't need to be "on cloud nine".



But I would not recommend taking anything other than what your doctor prescribed, unless your doctor OK's it - why not ask him/her? My doctor says, much like the poster above, to take a moderate dose of Valium for a week or so before a flight to have some in my system, then to take a larger dose to fly.
Vallium is more of an anti-anxiety med than a pain killer. So the high you're trying to obtain might not be the one you're expecting. However, the amount you can safely take is going depend on your body's chemistry. You could probably take 3 but your dentist might notice if you're drooling or can't keep your head up. If you're insistant on taking more than prescribed, work up to it by taking half a pill more each day. This has worked for many but I can't promise that it'll work for you. Everyone's body works differently so be careful. Also be careful because vallium is highly addictive.What is the highest dose of valium thats safe to take that will put me on cloud nine?
Valium is not that kind of drug..it's relaxing your muscles

the more you take the quicker you're gonna wanna go to sleep.

just take the recommended dose and relax and enjoy.

Dentists usually prescribe Percaset or some other pain reliever.

the pain relievers will work better for what you're looking for.
Take as prescribed or you run the risk of causing your heart to...umm...stop.What is the highest dose of valium thats safe to take that will put me on cloud nine?
Try mushrooms, I guarantee they are1000x better in every concept.

Happy and safe experiences my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment