Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are the differences between cloud computer and virtualization?

cloud computer is about putting all your storage online, in this sense, you do not need many hardware systems because you could storage in the cloud. As far as i know virtualization is to create a "computer" inside another computer,but i believe cloud computer and virtualization are pretty much the same. Would you explain me deeper about these topics please.



thank youWhat are the differences between cloud computer and virtualization?
I have to agree with the fact they are pretty much the same. I've been using www,mypdv.com lately and it's there as virtual and cloud so both of them are the same in my opinion. I'm assuming that lately, people have started using the word cloud....well....I guess in a sense it is a virtual cloud....hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment