Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is your interpretation of this?

"They say it all breaks down to keeping your feet on the ground, my soul intention is keeping my head in the clouds. They say that I can't last a day in the real world, I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine"



I was wondering what you think that means. Mostly the "They say it all breaks down to keeping your feet on the ground, my soul intention is keeping my head in the clouds" part.



It's from a song called Closure by Asking Alexandria.



I'm just curious as to what other people think it means



Please and thanks 鈾?/div>
  • 4 days ago
  • - 2 days left for voting
  • Report Abuse

Sign in to Vote for the Best Answer

What is your interpretation of this?
it's sole intention unless it's a play on words. it means she would rather be a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment