Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I hook up The Cloud to my Xbox 360?

I'm very new to The Cloud having only heard about people talking about it over the past year, but I have no idea what website to go to, how much it costs (is The Cloud free?) and how to sync it up to my Xbox 360 so I can access my game save files at a friend's house on his console?How do I hook up The Cloud to my Xbox 360?
Here is how Cloud saving works:



Whenever you start a game, the cloud will appear as a separate memory unit, alongside the hard drive and/or a flash drive. You can choose to have your saves on the cloud rather than your hard drive.



In your settings, you can move your game saves from your hard drive to the cloud, allowing you to play those saves at another xbox without carrying a memory card



And yes, the Cloud service is free.How do I hook up The Cloud to my Xbox 360?
The Cloud only works if you have an Xbox Live Gold account. You don't need to go to some website or anything, you should already have it if you have XBL Gold. Go to System Settings -%26gt; Memory, and it is at the bottom of your list of storage devices, and it's named "Cloud Saves".How do I hook up The Cloud to my Xbox 360?
let me think

No comments:

Post a Comment