Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is Saint Cloud, Florida a good place to live?

So I've been looking into the Orlando area because Orlando has always been a cool place to me. I have a friend who lives in Saint Cloud and he seems like he likes it there. I'm not planning on moving there or anything because I'm only 15 and live 3 hours away from Orlando. So if anyone has any experience in that area please tell me what it's like. Thanks for your help. :)Is Saint Cloud, Florida a good place to live?
Ummm, well,,, Saint Cloud does have a bit of a redneck type of flavor to it. It's where real Florida country people live, not like all the transplants in Orlando. It's surrounded by cattle farms, woods and lakes with a lot of back roads.



That does not mean it's bad. It's cheap to live there and you can find nice quiet places to live. Crime is not that bad. Just think of it as more like a farm land type of area with good ol boys.Is Saint Cloud, Florida a good place to live?
My opinion in 2 words:



1. Rednecks

2. Immigrants
  • bubble pop
  • bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment