Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is sharper than a knife but softer than a cloud?

My friend asked me this riddle like a week ago and I still can't figure out the answer, could anyone please help me?What is sharper than a knife but softer than a cloud?
Waterjet cutter.
Words, or maybe the tongue. I've heard of sharp-tongued people; ditto soft-tongued people, all based on the vocabulary and the way each person tends to present verbal information. In other words, you can be a sharp-tongued (sarcastic, belittling, demeaning, etc) or soft-tongued (affirming, positive, etc.)



There is an old, old illustration: I heard someone say that a certain woman could make time stand still. The speaker went on to say that the woman had a face that would stop a clock and observed that it's the same basic concept (!) but the verbiage was vastly different in terms of connotations, etc.What is sharper than a knife but softer than a cloud?
Innovative Jokes ? :-o



Realtime Example this one http://www.pretty.jux.com
fartsWhat is sharper than a knife but softer than a cloud?
the sharper than a knife is a talwar and softer then a cloud is mom's hands follen on us .-monika
love, or words?
paper??
Words.
I would say words.
Words.
A blade of grass? I don't know actually, good question...
My awesomeness,Duhh.
how is a fart sharp? like cheese?
a hair?
My mind.
My farts

No comments:

Post a Comment