Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the name of that mini CLOUD movie clip that was showed before the movie UP was played?

i was watching UP in theaters and before the acutal movie began playing, there was this mini movie clip about the clouds making babies for the birds with storks to carry off.. does anyone know the name of it and where i can find it?What is the name of that mini CLOUD movie clip that was showed before the movie UP was played?
I think it was called "Partly Cloudy." I'm not sure where to find the whole thing, though. Sorry.



Edit: Oh, actually...I found this:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/8鈥?/a>What is the name of that mini CLOUD movie clip that was showed before the movie UP was played?
Its called Partly Cloudly.



You probably can't find a HQ version of it until the DVD comes out.What is the name of that mini CLOUD movie clip that was showed before the movie UP was played?
I am sorry, I searched everywhere and I cant find that. Was it animated or live action?
on but it was so cute .

No comments:

Post a Comment