Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best fish food to feed my white cloud fishies?

I'm feeding them basic fish flakes at present, but wnated to know if there was something better for them.What is the best fish food to feed my white cloud fishies?
Here is some more info on them

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?鈥?/a>





Hope that helps

Good luck





EB
The basic fish flakes should do just fine, just look for one that says they are for tropical fish.What is the best fish food to feed my white cloud fishies?
Basic fish flakes is perfect for them.
Give them a bit of variety. I've got some and I feed them bloodworms and another different kind of flake food. I have algae wafers, and they pick at them when I give them to my corys. I'd really get another kind of flake or other food with some protein or other nutrients





sk86What is the best fish food to feed my white cloud fishies?
Provided you're using tropical flakes they should be fine but try and use different brands or types of food-e.g colour food, growth food etc. They like a change as much as we do.



I've kept tropicals for over 40 years now and feed them on all sorts of things. Hard boiled yolk of egg, cooked meat, bloodworm, tubifex, white worm, earthworms etc etc.



Just make sure it's chopped or ground up fine enough for small fish to eat and don't put too much in the tank at one time or it will pollute the water.
Do you mean those little whitecloud mountain minnows. You can feed them on small tetra flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment