Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best way to get rid of the dark cloud that keeps hanging over you ?

Exercise does it for me. That or sitting/walking outdoors.



What have you tried?What is the best way to get rid of the dark cloud that keeps hanging over you ?
Dunno. I know of the few things that work for me.



Like many people (most?), I have been depressedd many times. When I was young, it was over things like love (will I ever find it?), or purpose in life (is there one?), or God (does he exist?), or finding my niche (assuming that I have one). Now that I am older, it happens less often and it usually derives from being overwhelmed (my job is too big for me). Or not enough sex (I had to throw something funny in here!). Many times I have sunk into depression.



And what helps? Sunlight - I avoid poorly-lit, depressing (for me) environments at work or home. People - I realize that I must "show up" for work or play, rather than hide at home and sink deeper. Exercise - a good run helps a hell of a lot. So does healthy food. Puppies - who cannot smile with an armful of puppy?
Exercise

Intense solar radiation (aka sunlight)

Liquor will help you forget about the dark cloud, but it won't go away.

Stand upwind from someone else and hope he clould migrates toward him/her....preferrably someone you don't like.What is the best way to get rid of the dark cloud that keeps hanging over you ?
Move to a more sunny climate.



http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/118/3鈥?/a>
Masturbate more.

btw, I can't tell if you closed e-mail because you don't want me e-mailing you anymore or what. But I haven't seen you on-line.

EDIT: iiiiiiiiiight

*puts on sunglasses*What is the best way to get rid of the dark cloud that keeps hanging over you ?
Listen to some calming music, call a friend, think of something fun to do and do it.
Talk to somebody you like. It doesn't even need to be somebody you're IN like with; it can be platonic like.
I have maple syrup if you want. It heals everything. Please email me.
Probably stop moping around on Y! Answers..
Tell Pooh that you have honey so he doesn't have to stay up there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment