Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a Supernatural white cloud with a black hole in middle called?

i woke up last night--saw this small white cloud with a black hole in the middle right by my head coming towards me...then it dissapeared into the wall--wtf?What is a Supernatural white cloud with a black hole in middle called?
email me at firsthand_paranormal@yahoo.com i might be able to give you some info.What is a Supernatural white cloud with a black hole in middle called?
RonS,spirits can take on different forms,such as white mists or blacks mists,apparitions and some are in the form of orbs,it sounds like you could of witnessed a spirit.If you have any more encounters,please come back and share them with me.I've had a lot of experiences over my life time and ever since,it's a huge interest of mine.Tomb Raider.What is a Supernatural white cloud with a black hole in middle called?
Sounds like a dream or that your eyes weren't quite focused. It's amazing how often these 'paranormal' events occur while someone is taking a nap.
Maybe you were dreaming about doughnuts or toilet paper rolls. That's what comes to mind. Move to another bedroom and see if it still happens. I can see if it was a white mist..but I've never heard of a ghost with a black hole in the middle of it. Maybe it's symbolic.
  • english to hebrew translation
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment