Sunday, March 4, 2012

I have a black cloud that has been following me since I was 7. What could it be?

It is like a ghost but it seems to work with me not against me. It seems to show up at times in my life when I am under the most stress. It has followed me across continents as well.I really am not crazy I have been evaluated a few times.



My mom and girlfriend have both experienced strange things that occurred the same time as me witnessing the cloud. I had never told my girlfriend about it previously and I have never told my mom about it.I have a black cloud that has been following me since I was 7. What could it be?
guardian angel or demon waiting to attackI have a black cloud that has been following me since I was 7. What could it be?
It's the smoke monster from LOST.



http://www.digitalstrips.com/wp-content/鈥?/a>I have a black cloud that has been following me since I was 7. What could it be?
Is your name Shleprock? Wowzee wowzee woo woo
You should contact Sylvia Browne. I bet she can explain what it is.
  • play chess against computer
  • harcourt math
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment