Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I remove the dark cloud that follows me?

I am quite sure it is stalking me...



Is bad luck real? Do you believe there are people who just have NO luck at all? I dont even know what category to post something like this. If you don't have an answer, feel free to send me cookies instead.How do I remove the dark cloud that follows me?
It's not a black cloud sweetie, it is how you are looking at it.



I am not saying you aren't sad and that bad things aren't happening to you. What I am saying is that you-the person you are on the inside-is the one who needs to be made whole again.

Many things can happen or not happen to us that bring you to where you are today. Have you heard sayings like....."That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? Well, if I told you the horrible things that happened to me and didn't happen for me as a child they would both anger you and make you cry. But I am a solid adult now and fight my black clouds off easily. How? perspective and strength. When you learn to fortify the woman you are inside the black clouds that come at you are more easily pushed aside.

I think this story is the best way to explain it.

There is air conditioning blowing in all of the places we go now. When we step inside from the oppressing heat of the day we feel the breeze of cool air rush towards us and it is very refreshing we welcome the change. But weaken the ability to move quickly through the temp changes by soaking us with water and the step into the same temp from the same outdoor temp and it is too much to bear. We feel assaulted, and painfully shiver, hugging ourselves to keep warm. Meanwhile everyone around you is welcoming the temp change and go about their business happily, but your body ( feelings) hurt, the change is so unwelcome that you feel as if you are being assaulted.



So you see sweetie, you need to work on fortifying that thing in you that will make you stronger for the changes to come, because they will continue to come, that's life.

How do you strengthen yourself? You think positive, only positive, and you hit the library, (don't spend money on books!) and find books that will make you look inward to see what was broken, who broke it and how to fix it and move on.

I was VERY broken, my pain and suffering at the verbal, mental and sexual abuse didn't go away when the abuse was over. I continued to abuse myself. Why? I don't know why we do it, but I sense in you that someone has broken you as well in some way and because of it you continue to make the choices that don't bring you the happiness you deserve . And if I am right, you unknowingly, continue to keep yourself wet and fragile simply because you haven't found the tools to turn off the pain yourself.

So let me say this...You are beautiful on the outside by your inside is bleeding with ugly wounds. Take the time to mend that broken little girl and you'lll never shiver again, no matter what comes at you.
I'm sorry things haven't been going your way. I would send you cookies along with this message if I could :). The following is from an interesting article I read.



"The Bible shows that time and unforeseen events befall us all, whether we are superstitious or not. (Ecclesiastes 9:11) But Jehovah God never tests us with bad things. (James 1:13) Death and imperfection are due to sin inherited from Adam. (Romans 5:12) On this account, everyone falls sick from time to time as well as makes mistakes that may lead to calamitous consequences. Therefore, it would be wrong to attribute all sickness or all setbacks to the workings of wicked spirits. Such a belief would only tempt us to try to appease the spirits in some way. When we are ill, we should seek proper medical attention, not advice from "a liar and the father of the lie," Satan the Devil. (John 8:44) Statistics show that people living in countries where ancestral superstitions are prevalent do not live longer or better lives than people in other countries. Clearly, then, superstitions give no health advantage.



God is more powerful than any wicked spirit, and He is interested in our welfare. "The eyes of Jehovah are upon the righteous ones, and his ears are toward their supplication." (1 Peter 3:12) Pray to him for protection and wisdom. (Proverbs 15:29; 18:10) Make an effort to understand his Holy Word, the Bible. Accurate knowledge of the Bible is the best protection we can have. It will help us recognize why bad things happen and how to gain the favor of Almighty God."How do I remove the dark cloud that follows me?
I believe that people make their own luck and that if you believe you have no luck then that's what you'll have. The mind is the only thing that holds us back, we make our own dark clouds and carry them around with us to darken the day. So if you want to remove that cloud get it out of your head and change the way you think..
Pray with real intent. Listen for as long as you pray and do what you then feel impressed to do. Also do simple, fun things that you enjoy and start noticing everything around you. Stay in the moment. Meditate...let your thoughts float. The more inner serenity you gain, the luckier you feel. : )How do I remove the dark cloud that follows me?
Yes I believe in dark clouds and bad luck. The answer is a long one though! But it might have to do with you not being on your right path, or doing what you are called to do? You could read Jonah of the Bible, for some ideas???? GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Embrace your fate, and then forge a new path.

Take steps to avoid bad things, perhaps read up on feng shui, which is the art of welcoming positive energy into your home and body.



http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/1鈥?/a>

have some sushi!!

(much better for you and easier on the teeth)
It's all about confidence. If you let this dark cloud idea in your head for a long time, then you will "bad luck."



I'll send you cookies, but I'm saving them all for santa.
This happens to all christians, just keep faith, you'll get stronger and will be able to deal with all obstacles with a powerful God-like given force.
Ask and pray to God to help you in these hard times He loves you He is there to listen just pray
Use a bleach pen.
Barnes and nobles sells clip on book lights. Give it a try.
Pray to be saved.
point a gun at its wife and make it go away

No comments:

Post a Comment